Monday, June 3, 2013

working again...

Now that I am back home from our jaunt to Tennessee followed up by a four day (!!!) stay in our local hospital, I am back at work on my bears and friends for the Teddies Worldwide show at the end of the month. I'd love to post pictures....BUT they have to be a secret till then!!

We really enjoyed seeing Tennessee's spring birds... bluebirds, gold finches, red headed woodpeckers, robins, blue jays, sparrows, red winged blackbirds.. and so on.  Nights were filled with the sounds of peepers and courting bullfrogs!!

The Kansas City area has had loads of rain... not sure whether we have made up the deficit from last year, but everything looks green again. I'm sure there are those near the rivers and streams that think we've had enough since flood warnings have been posted!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Sorry to hear you have been in hospital. I hope you are well now.
The sound of birds is the most wonderful music ever.
Hugs