Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wrapping

 I put Bob to work on the lights around the front door this morning.  He 's no longer "up" to step stools and ladders so this is our solution.  He's also too frugal to want to hire someone... there are many businesses now that do this around here. And while the lights look great the cost is high.

I spent my time, lest you think I was work free, wrapping our seniors' "stuff". I use different paper for each and made sure everything was labelled.

Tomorrow we head downtown KC to drop things off!  I received a reminder email just as I was about to send one saying we would be coming tomorrow to the organizer!!  Then we got an email from our daughter... she will stop by tomorrow on her way to work and pick up things. Hooray no 45 minute trip in and 45 minute trip back home.

In exchange we will help our daughter deliver to one of the Phoenix Family sites out here in the suburbs (lol).  She will have taken everything to her home in batches... we will help her take things to the site.

Our teacher/daughter is still not up to snuff with the remnants of covid... but  is back to school , masked.  As soon as her students are bussed back to their respective schools, she heads home and collapses! Friday is the last day before winter break...



1 comment:

Kathy G said...

How nice that you don't have to do the delivery by yourselves.