Sunday, December 17, 2023

Christmas shopping

 My teacher/daughter is finally getting to feeling more normal after her bout with covid and she can smell and taste a little. So we went Christmas shopping!!

A local furniture store closed down maybe a year or two (?) ago. The building was bought and renovated this past fall ( I think). I remember shopping at the furniture store feeling like I would never finish wandering around looking at the furniture... and the new renovated business is just as huge.

The business is Queen Bee Boutiques ( Blue Springs, MO)  .. and it houses MANY MANY small mostly craft business booths. Sort of like the antique malls. It looks very well organized  and organized so that different booths are not near others of the same type.  One large check-out area since all items are bar coded and nicely wrapped.

We found things just right for our gift exchange ( stitch and b***h group)  and some impulse things for family members. I also found some snacks for our grand dogs Harper and Scout. I might have added more for them but they are big dogs and the doggie booths seem to specialize in much smaller dogs!! No cat booths at all !!


No comments: