Saturday, December 30, 2023

another quiet day

Today is turning into another quiet one...it is sunny and warmish ( 46 F) and the washing machine and dryer are working away!!

I don't feel like cooking so we will be having soup and tuna sandwiches tonight with fruited jello and a green salad.

Tigger ( the orange cat) always seems to know when I am opening a can of tuna fish. I always buy wild caught solid tuna in water... and the cats love "tuna juice" - the water from the can. Tigger starts yowling the moment the can opener hits the can!  I split the "juice" into two dishes and both cats lick the dish clean!! 

Tigger's next thing was to get onto of my bed as we tried to put the  newly washed bottom sheet back on... he digs his claws in and has to be removed or we will have a shredded sheet!! Now he's waiting for the top sheet...

No comments: