Monday, December 4, 2023

time to recycle glass? Christmas shopping??

The purple glass recycling bin awaits us at the grocery store!! Our recycling bin ( three stack able units from IKEA) is getting full.

I do love chucking our glass into the purple bin...makes a great noise! And it's nice knowing more bottles will be made from everyone's trash!!

I managed to find two Christmas presents online at Amazon...I can't believe how quickly they will arrive. I placed the two orders this evening and one is supposed to arrive Wednesday.. the second on Thursday.

Bob and I adopted two seniors from our daughter's non-profit. We were sent  a  short biography and a list of wants/needs for each. Things have to be at the non-profits office by the 17th.. so better get going!


1 comment:

J. S. Vila said...

Yes I think is so good proceed to recycle the used marerials, like glass, for example. Is possible do new bottles with this materials. And is good too to help as possible to these people that can need something. Christmas are coming. Have a very nice day.