Friday, December 22, 2023

Creeping our way to Christmas...

 Wednesday my quilting group also known as a "Stitch and bi***" group met here for our annual Christmas get together...We exchange small gifts and eat loads of homemade goodies!! Good times were had with lots of laughter especially talks of being pulled over by cops.. no tickets but warnings for very inconsequential things ( according to us!) 

Thursday was gift wrapping day... and emptying out the refrigerator's left overs .. I want loads of room for Christmas goodies!!

This morning I headed out for the grocery store.. joining loads of others. The parking lot was full as were the aisles. But the store was prepared with loads of checkout aisles and baggers! I am glad I did some emptying .. found room for the new stuff!! Think I have remembered everything... but I can go back tomorrow or Sunday!

 


 

2 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Did you get the whipping cream? I thought I was being efficient and dodging the crowds. Nope, gotta go back for whipping cream. Merry, merry Christmas, Linda in Kansas

Kathy G said...

I was at the grocery store before 9 am this morning. The longest line was at the Starbucks kiosk :-)