Thursday, July 22, 2021

masks back on

 Bob and I discussed the ever increasing covid numbers here in Missouri... too many are refusing to vaccinate and children younger than 12 are not allowed... yet... So we have decided to start wearing masks again when we go inside to stores... restaurants etc. We have had both shots but too many have not!!

So on my first trip to our local grocery store  ( after making this decision) I wore my mask . And was the only person I saw there to do so!! I will continue to do so and will be watching to see whether or not others do too!

Missouri is having several state wide lotteries for those who have had at least one vaccination.  $10,000... Bob and I signed up ... not that we ever win anything. But if you don't you definitely won't.. guaranteed!!

Nice thought... if I won, what would  I do with that $10,000?

BTW... if you win you HAVE to be willing to have your name and picture published or televised. No being anonymous !!



2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Yes, you wear masks, please. This country is being stupid about vaccinations.

Kathy G said...

I just registered, too. SOMEONE has to win, right?