Friday, July 23, 2021

Denise's garage sale...... and HEAT !!

 yes... I know you all don't know Denise...but... here goes anyway. Denise is a quilter and was part of my group plus another group. She posted that she would be having a garage sale today and tomorrow and since I hadn't actually seen her in months I decided to go!!

Her driveway ( two car lengths long and two wide) was loaded with table upon table of fabric, craft items and other stuff!  Inside the edge of the garage several people from her other quilt group were ready to take the "money" !! People lined up with armloads of fabric and stuff!!

But the best part for me was the chance Denise and I had to catch up and exchange hugs!!  Plus I did find a few pieces of fabric that I just had to have!!  LOL

By the time I headed home I was dripping with sweat...

Weather reports indicate we will have at least a week of super hot hot weather... with a heat index of well over 105 F.