Friday, February 2, 2024

Here I sit

 The online bear show opened at 10 am this morning.... so here I sit at my computer watching for sales. Two so far ( hope I didn't jinx it by saying this). When I sell something I do go to my sales page and add "adopted" and delete the PayPal button.

Behind me the shredding machine whirs and grinds. Bob is still getting rid of old tax stuff.... and filling trash bags with the shreds!!

Yesterday we went out to lunch !! Hooray!! One of Bob's coworkers from his pre-retirement days phoned and said he and his wife would be in town around lunch. Did we want to get together! Sure....Nice lunch at Applebee's. I hadn't met either of them but it went well! The men both talked and talked about ham radios and electronics.. the wife and I talked about hobbies and keeping busy...?

Still checking things on my sales page... then things went wonky. Couldn't log in anywhere.. Firefox, USPS, PayPal, Weebly. Finally I decided to shut everything down... when I turned the computer back on, all was fine. Thank goodness!!

After that I printed out all the necessary paperwork, packed the bears up in boxes and printed out USPS Click and Ship postage labels... now its wait and see if anymore sell...

1 comment:

Kay said...

A lot of times, rebooting the machine does make things work again.