Wednesday, December 16, 2020


 One of my quilting friends dropped off Christmas presents !! Love the blanket she made... it's two layers of fleece fabric tied together with square knots on all four sides!! Soft... luscious...


Christmas boxes to my two brothers-in-law were posted... 

Car full of things for Red Racks ( veterans version of Goodwill) dropped off... You don't even need to get out of the car. You  drive into their facility and men arrive with masks and remove whatever you have from your trunk or backseats !! Easy peasy..

Christmas buying at Michael's this time.... Getting close to done !!  Time to start wrapping !


2 comments:

Granny Sue said...

Good morning, Bettina--thank you for commenting on my blog. Please send me your address and I'll mail them right out. email is susannaholstein at yahoo.com.

Love that cute blanket.

Kay said...

Lucky you! That looks so warm, soft and comfy.