Monday, December 21, 2020

Creeping closer


 

I think I have finished making cookies for the moment .. lol!!  And have started playing around on Photoshop instead...here's one result and it's not bear related!

Tomorrow Bob has a "daughter task" to complete... hanging a shelf in her bathroom.  I will be bringing cookies and dinner !!  Our daughter's non-profit/ employer is closed for the week  till after Christmas so I am sure that there will be some more tasks for Bob ! 

For those of you who worry... our daughter is very covid careful and so are we. Her house is the only other home we have been in since this all began.

Our other daughter has more people going in and out and though they are careful Santa will be leaving presents on the front lawn for them to take in.....  

Tonight I received an email saying that a company had delivered an order. I found it out in the mailbox! I forgotten about  this last part or an order... senior moment??

Speaking about senior moments... Bob and I are both over 75... supposedly on the next tier for the covid vaccine. Now we wait to see how this goes I guess....