Monday, December 7, 2020

greenery container

My daughter and I went to a local nursery for their workshop.... making a greenery container. All the participants wore a mask and stayed 6 feet apart. We were in a greenhouse with the doors open. At our stations a big bundle of mixed "greenery" , huge bag of potting soil , a scoop and pruning shears awaited us. Went and chose a huge pot and started to work.

DD and I finished our projects and bagged up the leftovers....  Today I made two small displays from the leftovers!!

On our way out of the nursery.... with everything on a huge cart... I noticed some Christmas cactus's.. I want one! So Bob and I are going back



Here are the two containers. The one without the bow but with berries was made from leftovers plus some berries I had saved from a wreath years ago.

We did go back to the nursery... picked up some bird food plus a small Christmas cactus with red flowers.

No comments: