Thursday, April 11, 2024

Visit to Podiatrist

I did go back to the Podiatrist over the pain issue ... Bob went with me to add his voice as to what was going on. The visit went well... have a plan and alternative plans if the first one doesn't work. Feeling optimistic.

I had my bi-annual cardiologist visit yesterday. It went well .He set up an echo cardiogram for next week and labs for this morning. Everything was quiet at St, Mary's so I was in and out for the labs. Test results back super quick and the cardiologist's nurse called and made some changes to my meds! Except for the echo next week I am done for anther 6 months!

Went to the grocery store where the checkout person and the bagger and I talked about getting old and/or being old...all done in good humor!!

Weather may make it to the 80's F this weekend!! Do I believe it... maybe... but I hope they are right!!

No comments: