Thursday, April 25, 2024

bow ties

With my top hat ready to wear I have been working on bow ties...to be part of someone's costume. All part of "Alice in Wonderland". 

My teacher/daughter is fashioning red and white roses for her head... wearing a black dress over black leggings embellished with roses and a floral wrap.

The other daughter is going as the white rabbit... one of the large bow ties is for her.

Not sure what Bob and I will wear aside from my top hat...

We had thunder... lots of heavy rain and WIND ! Here's hoping tomorrow will be better...

Phoenix Family has set up a link where one can see the items for auction ( The Mad hatter's Ball is a fundraiser)... one can bid online though the items will not "close" until the  fundraiser... we have placed bids on quite a few items. here's hoping we win a few!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

I hope you win too!