Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Spring flowers

Even though today is gray and cold, we have had days of really nice warm weather!! All of a sudden daffodils are in bloom all over! Grass is getting greener and the lilac bush below my office window is covered with small green leaves.

Sunday afternoon was spent downtown KC... the four of us - daughters and Bob and me - at a Phoenix Family ( non-profit) event where we enjoyed drinks and making friendship bracelets. Our daughter's co-workers were there too.

It was held in Casual Animal Brewing Company... so we were joined by people with lots of dogs of all sizes, colors and breeds ( or mixes) !

I really liked my drink ... a combo of one of their beers and sangria! 12 oz. too much to finish!

 

 

 


1 comment:

Kathy G said...

It never would have occurred to me to combine beer and wine. Don't think I would care for it.