Saturday, March 16, 2024

just rain, thunder and a little hail

After all the weather people's warning we didn't have any tornadoes . Listened for the tornado sirens.. but nothing. We did have a few moments of hail. My daughter lives about three miles west and had some grape sized hail.

Then a warm over 70 F sunny day!

Today looks like a repeat even though my computer warns of plummeting temps... we'll see.

I have enough new bears and friends for the upcoming online show..April 12th... so sorting again has become a priority. I came across my knitting yarn and needles and directions so I have been working on knitting bear sweaters when watching TV etc.

Later .....Heard that Indiana and Ohio had the tornadoes we were supposed to get.... there were deaths in Ohio! That kind of reporting does make us pay attention when the weather people mention tornadoes around here. We have very effective tornado sirens and a plan what to do if they should go off. The sirens are tested every month on a specific schedule.


No comments: