Sunday, October 16, 2022

update on Tigger ( and me)

 Tigger spent the sleeping with occasional walk-arounds. The food sent home by the vet so that he doesn't get another blockage does not appeal to either cat!!

Bob managed to get the liquid medicine in... via a syringe .. lost one pain pill but did get one in and down his throat!!

My pain is just about gone... except when lying down so I am afraid it will be another recliner night. My primary care doctor has scheduled me for a bone density test...It will be Tuesday morning..

1 comment:

Dee said...

Dear Bettina, I haven't visited your blog in many long months, and I'm sorry that to learn that both you and Tigger are having pain/health problems. that fall in the bathroom must have been such a shock to your system. And the pain of the bruising and the rib must have led to either breathlessness or screaming.

It's good to learn th at both of you are better. I live with three cats and I do know how difficult it is to give a pill to one of them! Peace.