Saturday, October 8, 2022

miserable week

 It has been a miserable week.... early Monday morning I had a leg cramp . While up walking it off I decided a trip to the bathroom was needed. Backing up to the toilet I slipped and fell hitting the water tank.

That hurt like h***..... tried using pain pills and patches with out much help. Slept in the recliner...Bob became my nurse and go-getter.

No better yesterday so went to the clinic for x-rays etc. Muscle bruise and small rib break was the diagnosis. I will go to my primary care doctor Monday ( that was the earliest I could see her and the reason for going to the clinic.)

I so want to sleep in my bed and not in the recliner !

3 comments:

Terra said...

Oh that was a miserable week of pain, I hope you are resting and pain free today. Have you tried CBD ointments?

Kathy G said...

That DOES sound miserable! Hope things are back to normal soon.

Kay said...

Oh no... I'm so sorry. I hope you heal quickly.