Thursday, May 13, 2021

dreams

I have aphib and other heart issues so I keep track of my weight... if it makes a 5 lb jump I assume I am retaining water. Well it did and I was also getting out of breath when walking into a store etc. My cardiologist upped my lasik, metropolol and potassium for three days....leads to lots of "peeing" and dreams.... finally got to the point, right?  

That addition of pills leads to weird dreams. In the last dream I spent what seemed like hours trying to peel hard boiled eggs  and chop black olives to make egg and black olive salad sandwiches. To add to it all I wasn't sure the eggs were hard boiled!  I finally told myself that everything was fine and that was the end of the dream!!

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Lasik is my l.e.a.s.t favorite drug.

Kay said...

My husband takes metoprolol too. Actually, his potassium was too high and the doctor told him to stop eating so much papayas or other fruit.