Friday, May 7, 2021

busy... busy

 Today my latest online bear show opened!! And so I spent quite a bit of time packing up bears and adding "click and ship" labels!!  Then I pile the boxes on our front steps and leave a note in the mailbox for our postal carrier ( some days its woman some days a man).... that person gets out of the delivery jeep and walks up to my front steps and takes the boxes!!  In the jeep the boxes are checked in with a hand held screening device which reads the barcode on the "click and ship" label! All very easy peasy.

My online show bears are bought using PayPal and the "click and ship" labels are printed through the PayPal site!!

So there went my morning!!   It's nice to see the bears leaving and letting the buyers know that their purchase is on its way ( I send an email).

We went out for a short visit to my elder daughter's house later in the afternoon.  Scout and Harper were very glad to see us!  As was my daughter...lol    Tomorrow we go back for some house chores and our daughter will "reimburse" us by making dinner. Fair exchange don't you think??  



  Here's one of the bears that left today....  She's wearing one of the covid vaccine buttons I received - one for each shot!!

  BTW... our grocery store had signs up about the lack of wet ( or canned or tinned) cat food... evidently due to the manufacturer.  So we are going on  a  hunt tomorrow... Can't have Jack , the gray/black striped one, not have his food. Tigger eats dry ... Jack eats the wet.

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

Hubby did the last cat food run (3 weeks worth-21 cans). He told me he had ran the store out of a couple of flavors. I hope the issue is corrected by the next time we go back.

Joanne Noragon said...

I must look into click and ship! I use Paypal for payments. Thank you.