Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday...

I woke up this morning to the rumbling of thunder and then some rain. My daughters said it rained at their houses too!

So ...we had further bursts of rain and then no rain..

Currently it is raining "cats and dogs" with heavy winds... and from the opposite direction than earlier!! We have rivers in the gutters - both roof and road! Some thunder and a little lightening.

Won't have to water my plants will I? Now we have nature -made rivers down the fence line .. and a "swimming hole".... as Bob says... we have a lot of water in our back yard and so do our neighbors!

later... we had more thunder and rain and the temperature dropped to a lovely 71 degrees.

The ear piece on my glasses just decided to let go.. don't think it's repairable so off to get new ones ordered tomorrow. Don't really need them for faraway but really do for closeup stuff. Luckily I have some $1.00 readers from Dollar Tree that will tide me over!!


No comments: