Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Postponed trip to Costco

Bob needed to run some errands Monday so I postponed my trip to Costco till this morning.. needed to have my hearing aids cleaned and new thingies that go on the part that goes into the ear canal. 

So off I went... reasonably early .. found a good parking spot and in I went...Everything was fine BUT it was a lot hotter when I headed back out. The distance had increased(!) and it was HOTTER. Wasn't sure I would make it! Very much out of breath when back in the car

Not  going out again unless early morning or after dinner!

  Well...guess I didn't keep to that idea!! My daughter, grand daughter and I went shopping this evening. Lili needed some clothes for school. She has work clothes, at home clothes but needed school clothes. She finished at the community college ( on dean's list) and is now at UMKC in an art history plus business program. She had her first at school class today... found out the parking problems of an urban university ( took a chance on a spot and luckily no ticket - campus police must be giving students a little leeway for the beginning of the year!) Also found four other students in class in the same major... she is so excited about all this!!

Shopping went well!

 

No comments: