Sunday, April 23, 2023

funraiser fun.... and blog comment

Our daughter's fundraiser was fun... people in rock star costumes... lots to bid on... great food and wonderful people stories to hear!! 

Love valet parking when one doesn't have to pay... just tip!!

We came home with our wining bids... probably the most popular were tickets to a Cirque du Soleil (SP?) performance for my other daughter's family!! And a gift card to our favorite restaurant! And others..

After all the prep work... my daughter spent yesterday sleeping. She boarded her dogs for the time  before the fundraiser and they were happy to be home and sleeping!


I have been reading blogs this morning and there are several (?) commenting on their husbands/partners aggravating qualities... Not that I blame them. I could write occasionally on some of my husband's quirks too.....but I got to thinking. I don't see many men complaining on their blogs about their wives/partners quirks. Not that I have found many men writing blogs that have a wife or partner!!  LOL  WHY??

 

Earlier today we went to a small craft show... fun... held in a brewery downtown Blue Springs. All sorts of booths from veggies to bleached and printed flannel and denim shirts...home made pesto with wild chives.. garlic pickles... doggie treats...soaps...painted rocks. Here's hoping this will be a repeated show!!


No comments: