Sunday, November 27, 2022

Christmas is on its way..

Driving in and out of our subdivision we are noticing more and more Christmas lights and lit Christmas trees in the windows.  I don't think this rush towards Christmas was so early in the last few years!!

But who am I to talk... Yesterday I helped my daughter put up greenery on her front steps ( the steps zig zag down a full story and a half) and two little (fake) greenery trees at the middle landing. Some of the lights on both are solar or batteries. They have timers too so the lights will be on when she arrives home from work!

So to follow everyone else we brought down our little fake table top tree and put it in place. Bob will bring down the plastic totes with "stuff" and lights this week!

 Dominic - Hawaii

Trombone playing grandson went to the Polynesian Cultural Center yesterday... tried coconut bread ( sent via text the recipe which we will give a try). The Golden Regiment Band is supposed to have a Polynesian dinner, maybe a luau, there last night? Difference in time zones makes keeping on top of things difficult.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh my! I can just imagine what a great time your grandson is having!

Kathy G said...

I appreciate people who at least wait until Thanksgiving is over to start with the Christmas decorations.