Tuesday, March 29, 2022

getting ready...

 The "quilting" group is meeting tomorrow HERE!!  We had to postpone things last week when my daughter and I were both ill.. and didn't want to pass it on to anyone else.  My daughter had brought it home from her grammar school ... nasty not covid and short lived..

Any way... I have been tidying up and making snacks. Bob vacuums and hopefully will put away all the tax papers he has spread out on the dining room table!!  

Our Missouri weather is still as unpredictable as usual... nice and warm then back down to cold. We are due for severe thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow night.. Trees are in bloom... daffodils are too! A local farmer posted on Facebook that he had planted his red potatoes and green onions... I am looking forward to buying his asparagus and strawberries !!



No comments: