Friday, February 15, 2019

Snow... no school ... and whatever

Yesterday all the weather people started moaning and groaning that another snow storm was due to arrive Friday morning ( today).  Checked the school closings before I went to bed and found the grandkids school was closed but not my daughter's...
Early this morning things were fine ... went out for the papers and made coffee.  But it has started snowing. A friend on Facebook who made a grocery store run said is was slippery than s**t.  My daughter's school district is still open.
We have about 1/2 inch so far ( whee).
Tigger must have some inner cat knowledge about the weather because he has spent every minute on my chest while I am in the recliner.... and really really likes it when I cover him with Robb's afghan blanket.

I'll take pictures later...

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

Your daughter's school super neglected to ask the cats.