Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Giving Tuesday

If one goes to Facebook one will see many many Giving Tuesday fundraisers !! My elder daughter is a director for a Kansas City non-profit ( Phoenix Family) and has set-up a fundraiser in her brother's name...

https://www.facebook.com/donate/991331654402004/2217048721653234/   

#BuildABridge is its name.

Robb believed in what Phoenix Family was doing and was always ready to help his sister in whatever he could do... from food from Quik Trip's kitchen to sponsoring Phoenix Family's events.

If you have been reading this blog, you know Robb was killed last February being a "good Samaritan"....  His passing left a big hole...


The fundraiser was a big success! The goal was exceeded ....Robb would have been pleased!! I will be watching to see how the money is used.

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

Hey Bettina. I like your name. It just broke my heart to read about your son. What a kind, sweet, handsome face. Oh, he must have been such a nice man, and wonderful son. I am so sorry.

Glad you left me comment, that way I found your blog and want to come back. Your wreath is pretty.