Friday, September 7, 2018

Off to new homes

Raggedy is off to Australia along with another one of my bear friends!! How great!! Several others are going to new homes and there are three show days left!!

The weather has done a turnover... we have had rain all day today and off and on yesterday. There are even flood warnings in the area. Our 90 degree days dropped to mid 60's today and when my daughters came over this evening they were both wearing sweaters!

Everything is growing again...wonder how long that will last. I think I will go to the Farmers' Market tomorrow morning. Homegrown veggies sound so appealing!! Maybe the Mennonite ladies will be there with their home baked pies and breads. And now that I am not using my cane ( often) walking will not be such a problem.



1 comment:

diane b said...

I'm sure Raggedy will like Australia but its going to be hot this summer. I wish we had a farmers market close by.