Thursday, September 27, 2018

An "oh no" Saturday planned

Robb's house is under contact, closing about Oct. 19th, so we have to clear things out.  We have scheduled a HUGE truck for my son-in-law to drive and planned what stuff (furniture mostly) goes where. .. our house or our daughters' houses.
My son-in-law is an over the road trucker so driving a 26 foot rental doesn't bother him in the slightest... now my DH , that's another story.

What's left, after this purge, will go to a non-profit for resident's needs. The non-profit has many sites and many clients... so hopefully Robb's things will find good homes!!

And that will be the end.... not sure if any of us is ready.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this pain, Bettina. I'm sure all those non-profits will appreciate your donations.

diane b said...

Uh OH and interesting time.