Monday, September 12, 2022

Watching the ER II news

I have been watching all the TV and computer postings about Queen Elizabeth's life and death. I had hoped she would live as long as her Mother ( the Queen Mum).

When I was really young, and living in London, I remember singing "God save the King"  and being confused about the switch to  "God save the Queen"... by then we were living in the US..

Yesterday was the coolest it's been in ages... never made it over 69 degrees. I even had to switch from shorts to jeans and make sure my quilt was "in place" for last night! But today we are back to normal  . It's currently 82 degrees. Up and down... up and down. What's next!!

 


 


2 comments:

Kathy G said...

I loved the fall-like weather. Too bad it's not going to last, because I am SO. OVER. summer heat.

Henny Penny said...

We have had three days of cooler weather and lower humidity and it is wonderful! Thank you for looking in at my big new bunny.