Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Waiting...

 Luckily my husband found some" at home covid test kits" at our pharmacy... because our daughter ( mother to grandson) started displaying covid symptoms.... not really surprising. We sent over to her house one of the kits and she reported back that "yes, she is positive"! They are definitely on quarantine...their daughter drops groceries etc at the front steps!

Since we were together on Saturday for lunch at the restaurant where our grand daughter makes salads and sides ( she was so excited to have us all come and popped out of the kitchen to say hello.) we were our own super spreader. Now we wait to see if any one else tests positive.  BTW we, the adults, are all double vaccinated and boosted.

Christmas now postponed for even longer...  presents, all wrapped, are waiting under the tree!!

So far Bob and I are fine ( fingers crossed).

3 comments:

Kathy G said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you too.

Kathy G said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you too.

Kay said...

Me too! I have fingers and toes crossed.
Our friend's daughter and her whole family just got COVID because she believed in natural immunity. I feel like COVID is getting closer and closer to too many people we know.