Friday, August 20, 2021

Scout potty break time

 Our daughter has been working hard on distributing the ' back to school'  back packs AND accumulating donations for the non-profit's fundraiser this fall and can't get home for the dogs. So Bob and I are on Scout potty break time. She is still young enough that she cannot last for 10 hours. I know I can't either... lol

Scout and Harper are very glad to see us. Out they both go and Bob and I think of something to do while they run around and "poo and pee"!  Yesterday Bob and I did nothing but read and drink cold tea on the deck. It was just too hot. The day before he mowed the lawn and I trimmed around the house.  I think today we will week whack along the back yard fence.

After the break... we crate Scout back up and Harper reclines on her bed.... both of them waiting for their "mistress" to come home.

Actually they are glad to go back inside...they think it's too hot outside for more than the potty break.


BTW ... they have started making our replica Heinie Groh baseball jerseys!! They sent us a sample picture !!

No comments: