Wednesday, July 29, 2020

dark and gloomy

I'm sitting at my computer... everything outside is dark and gloomy... and it's pouring!!  An email has warned me that a tornado was sighted about 20 miles north of me and warnings have been posted!! Told Bob to listen for the sirens - he hears them better than I do!

Glad I went out this morning. One of my hearing aids stopped working yesterday afternoon and I needed to have it checked out. They replaced the "filter and dome" and it's working again.  My hearing aid place is in Costco so I picked up a dozen bagels at the same time!

Now it's thundering and pouring even harder.... Tigger the Tripper cat is hiding under my desk.

One good thing... I won't have to water my tomatoes and herbs!

1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

I hope you have no tornado and I get some of the rain.