Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Not so hot

Not that the new recipe I tried last night wasn't ok... but not OK enough to be a keeper. Luckily it did provide some techniques new to me... and I will keep them in mind when I try something else new ( that could use them).

I am trying another new recipe tonight ... a cucumber and radish salad one. We'll see how that works out.  My daughter asked for the recipe if the salad turns out to be a "keeper".

Planted the grasses and flowers that I brought home from the "plant place". It rained all that day after I bought them so it was an easy peasy job to plant them. I will go to Ace  hardware store's plant display next... they have different plants.

Went out into the backyard to pick up more of the dead branches that had fallen off the oak trees this winter and spring. There still loads of leaves to bag up ( Bob is outside working on that). Amazing how many leaves all our oaks and the huge maple can produce each year!! Way back when, people could rake their leaves into the gutter and burn them. No so anymore... against the law!!

No comments: